Nutrience Infusion dry cat food is a Canadian made food, combining fresh, never frozen chicken, low-glycemic whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nutrient-rich botanicals.
- Rich in Protein: Poultry from British Columbia’s Fraser Valley – delivered fresh and never frozen.
- Made in Canada: Nutrience Infusion formulations are proudly made in Canada.
- Freeze-Dried Infused: Protein-rich kibble is freeze-dried infused for superior flavor even the finickiest pets will crave.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals: A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil is used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat.
- Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, steel cut oats, pearl barley, green peas, red lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, sun-cured alfalfa, freeze-dried chicken liver, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulphate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), lecithin, salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, chicory root extract, yeast extract, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein min. 34.0% Crude fat min. 18.0% Crude fiber max. 3.5% Moisture max. 10.0% Calcium min. 1.2% Phosphorus min. 0.9% Magnesium min. 0.1% Vitamin A min. 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3 min. 1,300 IU/kg Vitamin E min. 130 IU/kg Taurine min. 0.15% Omega-6 fatty acids* min. 3.5% Omega-3 fatty acids* min. 0.3% Total microorganisms* min. 120M CFU/lb
3,830 kcal/kg or 459 kcal/cup ME
1kg / 2.2lbs – ¼ cup
3kg / 6.6lbs – ½ cup
5kg / 11lbs – ¾ cup
7kg / 15.4lbs – 1 cup
Country Of Origin